À l'Indienne




Today was a bit hectic so I decided to end the day with a nice stroll to my neighborhood Whole Foods where I picked up a few of my favorites:

Vegetable Samosas
Curried Broccoli
Coconut Kale

and to top it off...

A glass of Sauvignon Blanc. 

In fact the Sauvignon Blanc I picked from this neighboring local liquor store was a delight. I cannot say I'm a wine connoisseur (even though I've done multiple tastings and have tried to learn it). But it was the kind of first sip where you go "Ooooh!"

Delish.

I took out an old 'Paris Street Style' book to try and inspire me for the blog dreaming of my Parisian life.

One day, some day, I will have my little home in Paris and my little home in Los Angeles and fly coast to coast living and breathing my bi-cultural life.

Today is a quick one. À tout à l'heure!




Comments

Popular Posts