California Garden Salad.

I've always paid attention to what people eat who have that glowing, youthful looking skin. The whites of their eyes are brighter, and the surface of their skin just looks well, amazing.

What I've found in a pattern and as mentioned by all of the Dermatologists I listen to on podcasts - it's pretty simple. Eat an assortment of vegetables.

Here I have paired a beautiful mix of fresh vegetables. Some of my favorites and some that I simply found on sale.


  • 1 Bunch of Parsley (This seriously does the trick in making it taste fresh and garden-like)
  • Green Onion
  • Chopped Carrots (Organic carrots weirdly make a difference)
  • Cherry/Grape Tomatoes
  • Avocado
Some other additions I've added are Garbanzo Beans, Sliced Almonds, and Quinoa or Rice.

Don't forget to use the French Vinaigrette. You can eat this every day for a month and you won't get sick of it!



Comments

Popular Posts